When planning to setup a restaurant website, take your time and first ask around people, to figure out important features to be included from your friends and family get to know their expectations. For a restaurant, I think we can agree on the following things that needs to be on a Restaurant website:
- Your address. The most important element: as people will always need to know where you are located. There are several ways to share your address with your most likely (potential) guests.
- Photos of the interior. If you’re going to spend some money to establishment the inside part of the restaurant, there is a need of cozy evening and a nice table setup to sit at.
- Your menu. This is not the actual website menu, but a list of all the food and drinks most possibly to be served at a certain price.
- Client testimonials. Remarks from the guests about the place and services.
- A quick and simple way to make a reservation. This is an obviously case.